Besides the dates listed below, if you wish to learn more about the club, please email us or contact one of the officers (Club Directory). We will schedule time at your convenience; to introduce you to the club and help answer any questions that you may have.
Club meetings are held every first Wednesday of each month at the gun club which is located at 303 E HWY 20 at 6:30 p.m.
2013-2014 CALENDAR of EVENTS
- 5th - February 23rd Spokesman Review Tournament
- 8th Chewelah FFA Trap Tournament
- 3rd-8th Traditional Hunter Ed
- 22nd Colville FFA Trap Tournament
- 7th-12 Traditional Hunter Ed
- 19th Ladies Only Introductory Fun Shoot (flyer coming soon. Open to first 100 shooters). If interested, please call Mike Borg at 831-229-4872. No experience necessary. We will have female coaches on site.
- 13th Bob Shaul's Fundraiser
- 20th ATA Registered Tournament
- 24th 2nd Annual FREE Youth Outdoor Experience (Y.O.E.)
- 25th Paid Clinics in Trap and skeet for beginners to advanced.
- 25-30 Traditional Hunter Ed
- 8th-13th Traditional Hunter Ed